Monday 20 August 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Back in the zone

Morning!

Monday again, so I trotted off to the pharmacy and hopped onto the scales. Ok, so it was more like dragged myself to the pharmacy and forced myself onto the scales - it is Monday! But, it paid off since I have lost 2.8lbs this week :)

Last week's weight:

13st 13.8 lbs/ 88.9kg (195.8lbs)

This week's weight:

13st 11.0lbs/87.6kg (193lbs)



I'm surprised at how easily I have just slipped back into this dieting lark. It's like I have a new found determination. Long may it last!

Goals this week:
2l or water (been slacking a little bit on this)
Some form of exercise at least once
Carry on food optimising with the Slimming World Extra Easy plan

How has your week been?

Hx

*EDIT* I've just realised I only have 3lbs to lose to get back to where I was at my last Weight Watchers weigh in...can I do it this week? Maybe that's my incentive to work out...

1 comment:

  1. Whatever fitness or weight loss goals you are setting, you have to work hard regularly to gain results. It requires great deal of self-discipline and commitment. In order to enhance my strength and gain the most benefits from my workouts I am taking additional nutrition. I have tried a lot of different workout supplements over the years and nothing has given me as much energy and focus as Military Grade Nutritionals have. In my opinion, their pre-workouts are the most effective supplements.

    ReplyDelete