Saturday 11 August 2012

Today's food plan Saturday 11th August 2012

Little bit late today, we've been busy gardening and took the boys to the park. I had a slip last night, that turned into a binge so I need to be extra good the next few days before I weigh on Monday. I am such an emotional eater and I need to work on that.

Today I am having an original (or red) day, which is slightly different - pasta rice and starchy veg like potatoes are restricted and you can have 2 of each healthy extra instead.

Breakfast:
35g porrigde oats (HEb) mixed with pineapple Mullerlight, defrosted frozen berries and coconut 0% fat greek yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Lunch:
Carrot sticks, Apple, 60g Kerry Low Low cheese (HEa), Pack French Fries (4 1/2 syns)

Dinner:
Turkey burger, 42g low fat cheese (HEa), Wholemeal pitta (HEb), butternut squash wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment